Our goal is to provide services to those least likely to seek treatment due to the stigma associated with receiving behavioral and mental health care.
Although we offer family, marriage, and relationship counseling our emphasis is on working with men and adolescent boys starting at age 6.
Providing boys with coping skills and emotion regulation in their formative years may increase their chances of success while decreasing behavioral problems at school, home, and in the community.
Most guys will seek treatment for a broken hand but shy away from getting help for their broken spirit. Our correctional, treatment, and rehabilitation centers are filled with troubled young men. Many of whom just needed someone to talk to. Hence our focus on males.
Additionally, we offer psychiatric services to fulfill the growing demands of medication management. This is done through partnerships with licensed practitioners, providers, and medical staff.
Certifications, Skills and Trainings:
- Telehealth Training
- Certified E~Therapist
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mental Health Administration
- HIPPA Compliance
- Trauma Informed Counseling
- Electronic Records Training
- Case Management/Coordination
- Behavioral Health Certification
- Clinically Certificated Sex Offender Counselor
Current and Former Clients:
- Daniel Kids
- E4 Health
- Florida Blue
- Tri-Care West
- State Of Florida
- City of Jacksonville
- Health Advocates
- Louisiana School Safety
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office
- Baker County Sheriff’s Office
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office
- New Direction Behavioral Health